This is your chance to work alongside some of the best in the digital advertising industry. Looking for an environment where you’ll be challenged, encouraged to learn, and held accountable to results-based work? You’ll be among friends at Outshine.
Our team is primarily based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, but we encourage candidates from across Canada to apply. The successful candidate can expect to earn between $75,000 - $92,000 CAD/year—depending upon relevant skills and experience—as part of a complete, competitive package.
Senior Associates lead all aspects of client engagements from start to finish.
They develop a deep understanding of our clients’ business and help set and achieve marketing goals using digital advertising. This involves strategy, creation, optimization, and communication of digital advertising campaigns.
They also manage the internal side of the engagement, delegating work to team members, reviewing work to ensure quality, providing and receiving feedback, and acting as a client advocate.
About the Role
As a Senior Associate you will spend time in-platform each day, leveraging data to make informed decisions and recommendations to clients, as well as:
- Playing an important role in the growth of our clients’ businesses, using advertising to drive demand, leads, and revenue
- Developing and articulating advertising strategies for mid-market and enterprise B2B SaaS clients
- Consulting with clients on a range of opportunities, tools, and platforms in the digital marketing space, including overall marketing strategy, digital advertising, reporting, and demand and revenue generation
- Ensuring recommended strategies and decisions are based on solid data
- Serving as the go-to contact for clients, including responsibilities as they relate to project and account management
- Having the ability to talk with all seniority levels of a client’s business, and seamlessly present work at the executive level
- Creating and presenting marketing performance reports on a weekly, monthly, and ad hoc basis
- Mentoring team members
- Cultivating an environment of excellence by modeling strong leadership
- Shaping the internal functioning of the company, including processes, documentation development, and training
To be the best fit for this role, you’ll be:
- Detail-oriented: Hyper-focused on the details and their impact on the bigger picture
- Proactive: You prioritize forward momentum on projects and in your own development
- Analytical: You exhibit a probing mind and draw insights from data
- Growth-driven: You believe talent and performance can be developed through effort and persistence
- Efficient: You produce significant output, avoiding wasted effort where possible
- Honest & ethical: You don’t cut corners; you do what is right, not convenient
- Driven: You expect personal & team performance to be nothing short of the best
- A strong communicator: You speak and write clearly and articulately
- 5+ years experience in digital advertising and measurement platforms including Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google Analytics
- Experience managing complex projects and fostering relationships with stakeholders
- Experience managing direct reports is an asset
- Experience in B2B or SaaS marketing is an asset
- Experience in an advertising or marketing agency is an asset
- Knowledgeable in modern CRM/marketing automation tools is also an asset, such as Marketo, Salesforce, etc.
Outshine is a team of digital marketers that drive revenue growth for the world’s most exciting B2B SaaS companies. We drive that growth through digital advertising, deep expertise in data, and a relentless focus on client experience.
When it comes to our work, it’s hard to beat the scale of our clients. We enjoy the luxuries of living in Halifax while serving a global clientele every day. Our work is spread throughout San Francisco, New York, Europe, Australia, and beyond.
Why Join Us?
High performers thrive at Outshine. We’re a group of professionals who share an infectious passion for challenging the status quo. Doing better than we did the day before is what gets us out of bed in the morning.
Our people are our greatest asset, and we don’t make any mistakes about that. We invest massively in our team, offering:
- Competitive wages & paid time off (3-4 weeks/year on average)
- Health benefits including a $350/year wellness budget, an employee assistance program, and flexible working hours
- RRSP matching up to 3% of your salary
- Extensive training opportunities, including a $5,000/year learning allowance
- Monthly cell phone & book allowances
- Two days/year of volunteer paid time off
We’ve moved into a purpose-built office and are embracing a hybrid work model where teammates can choose the work arrangement that’s best for them—remote, in-office, or both.
We also offer:
- An allowance to set up a home workspace
- Opportunities for team connection, including outdoor in-person activities (yoga, patio happy hours, and so on), as well as online opportunities (virtual coffee chats, meditation hours, Lunch & Learns, and more)
- Best-in-class collaboration tools including Slack, Zoom, Loom, and Asana
- A comprehensive onboarding experience intended to introduce colleagues to our work and each other, regardless of remote or in-person
Apply via Workable